Saturday, March 29, 2008

The GlassBeadFairy

My sister, Meagan, is a glass bead artist. She's even been featured on HGTV a couple of times. She makes some really awesome stuff. She just recently made some beads inspired by Horton Hears a Who. If you've seen the movie you'll know. I just thought they were so adorable. I always love to see what stuff she comes up with. Especially at the holidays. She can make some really adorable sculpture stuff for any holiday. It is amazing to me how she can take sticks of glass and a blow torch and turn them into such amazing works of art. Truly a talent!

Anyway, here are some pics of some of the adorable stuff she makes. Enjoy the eyecandy. Go check her out at www.glassbeadfairy.com. Check out her freebies section for information on how you can be elgible for a freebie!



















6 comments:

Mama Mia said...

THey are so cute!

Kaycee said...

That is really amazing! Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Wow - they are beautiful! What a great talent. And the cupcake beads are going to be a hit at the party!!

JenFen said...

I agree with everyone. Your sister does amazing work. That first one looked so yummy I wanted to eat it! And the second to last was also a favorite. I am going to keep her in mind for unique gift ideas and I second Jill the cupcake beads are going to be a big hit at the party.

Angela said...

Love the beads, and all of the recent pics you've posted of the girls. Wonderful photogaphy!

Anonymous said...

OMG, those are so totally awesome!! Your sister is so creative and talented! :)