Thursday, March 27, 2008

Now That's Random

First I'll give an update on the sleep situation. There was no CIO last night. Reagan went down without any trouble. Hooray! She also slept until 7am which is the latest she has slept since she started having sleep trouble. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Well, last night I was up working until 2am and Bill had to get up to feed Bailey shortly after. She would only take 2.5 ounces at that feeding so at 5:30 it was my turn. At 7:00 when Reagan awoke, we were both exhausted. We brought her in our room and let her play while we desperately attempted to capture the last possible moment of sleep that we could.

I heard Reagan wheeling around her little red doll sized Radio Flyer wagon. I heard it wheel up to my side of the bed, but being so tired I kept my back to her and pretended to sleep. I then felt something on my back. Again, not quite registering or caring I let her continue to mess with me for a few minutes. I finally rolled over towards her and as I did, I realized what Reagan had been doing. She had loaded up her wagon with several objects and was strategically piling them on my back.

The items she unloaded on me were so random I just had to share:

The items are:

  • toy kitchen spatula
  • bathtub stopper (which she would have had to have climbed into the tub to get)
  • Learn N Groove maracca
  • princess rubber duckie that says "hot" on the bottom if the water is too hot
  • a froggie rattle that you strap on a baby's arm or wrist for torture
  • half a medicinal syringe
  • the bottom part of a spray bottle
  • ring to a stacking ring toy

I guess she's telling me it's time to clean our room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! She gathered quite the collection. I must say, you are braver than I am. I'm afraid to close my eyes for more than 30 seconds if Michael is roaming around.

I love your sheets, by the way.

Beth said...

Yay for getting your sleeper back! And that's pretty funny that all that stuff was in your room. Sounds like our bedroom! LOL. Thanks for all the info on CIO and sleep, btw!

Kaycee said...

LOL!! That is hilarious, the pic is great too.

Yay for no more CIO!!