I love to make pulled pork. It's just so easy and yummy and usually sets me up for several meals. In my quest to create something other than just another BBQ sandwich, I came up with BBQ Pork Cuban Wraps. I'm calling them Cuban because it is VERY loosely based on the yumminess that is a Cuban Sandwich.
* Prep time: 15 minutes
* Time to cook: about 5 minutes
* BBQ Pulled Pork (buy a tub premade or make your own with THIS recipe)
* Hot dog relish
* Spicy mustard
* Swiss cheese (grated)
* Burrito size tortilla wraps
*Take a tortilla and add some of all of the ingredients in layers.
* Wrap the filled tortilla like a burrito
* Nuke each wrap in the microwave for 1.5 minutes
Serve with plantains and black beans and rice. The plantains you can buy premade in the frozen food section. Just nuke and serve. Reagan loves plantains! She had half of them eaten before they even got to the platter.