- You couldn't pay me to try that again: If there had been an I Love Lucy episode where Lucy took two small kids to the grocery store, this would have been the episode.
- I a pirate!: The day Reagan decided she was going to be a pirate and no school uniform was going to stop her.
- Hello sushi lover!: Pics of Reagan eating sushi and a little tutorial for those that have never ventured into the world of sushi.
I had over 900 hits on the site and close to 300 comments in my 24 hours. On a normal day, I'll see anywhere from 175-200 hits so I was definitely feeling the love. I had some great comments. Of course, I also get some awesome comments from people that have been regularly reading my blog all along. Some of you are way more clever than me. So I think from now on, from time to time I'll do a little feature post where I'll highlight some of my favorite comments that people have posted. I'm going to start a comments hall of fame where I'll keep the all time best.
Here are excerpts of some of my favorites from the day:
- Judy Haley said...its 7am and just reading that story made me crave a glass of wine, a bath, and a nap.better luck next time.
- Mamasphere said...Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have two?
- Angela said...Ew, digits in a pot roast! Sounds like a horror movie!
- Melanie said... And I have a new word, Craptastic...
- EmBee said...Let your freak flag fly Reagan!
- Jen said... boy, I wish my son would be a pirate. He is stuck on being a princess.
Thanks to everyone new and old that reads my blog! It was really fun to be queen for the day.