Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bailey Milestone and "B for Bailey"

Bailey seems to have all of the sudden woken up this week and decided she wanted to play along. A few days ago she starts to laugh and today she began rolling from belly to back. I am so excited! I'm starting to get my first glimpse of my beautiful little baby becoming more of a baby and less of an adorable non-reactive lump.


I came from a family of five kids, the youngest two 12 and 16 years younger than me. When they were growing up, my other sisters and I used to refer to the milestones as "tricks" like they were little puppies that we taught to fetch. "Look at Nick's new trick, Mama! He can crawl now!"

I have to admit, I was starting to wonder when Bailey was going to start to do some "tricks." I can't wait to see what comes next.



Unrelated, here is a photo I took recently of Reagan reading to Bailey. She was telling Bailey, "See Bailey, it is 'B' for Bailey." Maybe it is just me, but I don't think Bailey really cares just yet.

No comments: