Monday, June 23, 2008

Work! Oh, how I love thee!

I'm back. I've survived my week of "vacation." I don't know how you call it vacation when you are glad to be back at work to get a break. I didn't bill my client for my week off, so he got a vacation, but I don't think I did. Can I get a Mulligan? Never mind. I don't want to relive that week again. Ever.

I've got many days worth of posts to catch up on, I'll be working on that today. Let me assure you that my kids and family never disappoint in giving me interesting blogging fodder.

Oh, and Mrs. R totally won for best photo caption in the previous post. As Joanna rightfully said, how do you beat "Holey Moley"?

7 comments:

LauraC said...

I had to forward the stories about your travels to a friend who I recently talked out of driving to Buffalo with twin toddlers. Glad you made it back alive and did not drown in the flooding (or elevator).

Mama Mia said...

WELCOME BACK!
You survived.....

Teesa69 said...

Welcome home...Looking forward to reading about your vacation...

scargosun said...

Here is your mulligan, use it wisely.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Holey Moley, LOL

Isn't it funny how moms will often need a vacation to rest after a vacation?

Welcome back!

Trooper Thorn said...

Is it really a vacation when you have to work twice as hard as normal to delegate effort/deliverables before you go, then work twice as hard to fix everything after you get back?

Jen said...

I love going back to work after a week home with the kids. I get to go back tomorrow and I can't wait. I have had enough of my sick kids. Some one else's turn for a while. :)