Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby


Today's is Bill's birthday. He's 41. Let me tell you about Bill.
  • He's the devoted Dad that leaves his office each day at 4pm and returns home at 6:45pm, all so that Reagan can get in a ten minute swimming lesson on the other side of town.
  • He's the devoted husband that picks up an extra night feeding when I'm sick and overly tired.
  • He's my best friend that I share all of my secrets with and laughs at my dry and not so funny sense of humor.
  • He's the class clown that is not above poop and fart jokes.
  • He's the political activist that listens through hours of AM talk radio, that makes it his duty to know the facts on global warming, candidate's platforms, and what is happening in the economy.
  • He's the patriot that served his country for three years in the Army (in the infantry no less, and he is NO runner).
  • He's the devoted friend that brings his truck to help them bring home new furniture.
  • He's a spiritual man who is trying to know who God is and who every night says a prayer with Reagan before tucking her into bed.
  • He's the good sport that took two weeks of vacation and 5000 miles to roam all over the country with me to see my family and needed a vacation when he returned.
  • He's the supportive husband that tells me to follow my dreams.
He's my hero.

I love you Bill, happy birthday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to your hubby!!

Rita said...

That's a lovely post! Your husband sounds like a solid and fabulous human... Happy Birthday to him!

-Rita

Deanna said...

Awwwww!! What a good hubby!!

LauraC said...

Happy birthday Bill! And I love posts about adoring our husbands.

Mountain Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Bill! What a great post from your wonderful wife!

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this! Sounds like you got yourself a great catch!

Happy Birthday! :)

Janet said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband, dad, and friend!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That just brought tears to my eyes. Happy Birthday Bill!