Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quickie

I've been super busy on the road trip and I'm about to fall to bed and collapse. For at least two hours. That's when Bailey will be up again. Ugh.



I have got to tell you all about my awesome day in getting featured on SITS yesterday. But the story will have to wait until tomorrow. I don't want to do a half arse job in telling you about it, which is exactly what you would get if I told you now. And I have a bajillion sites to visit and read from people that have been kind enough to leave me comments the last few days. I am honestly looking forward to perusing every last one and will absolutely be doing just that at my first opportunity.



I'll also post day three of the road trip tomorrow. Unfortunately for you, there were no elevators involved in the making of the story. But we sure had fun anyway.



In the meantime, here's a challenge for you: put a caption to this photo of Reagan taken today...



No there is no prize involved. Just the elite status and bragging rights to having the most awesome photo caption ever!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

"Mommy, what are you doing hiding down there?"

Good luck on the road trip -- really, my hat's off to you!

Tiffany said...

Holey Moley

Finding Normal said...

I hope today was more uneventful for all of you! I'm convinced that you're either on heavy prescription medication or simply crazy (perhaps both) to take this road trip.
Holey Cuteness. And I thought of that before I clicked to comment and saw the Brilliant Mrs. R also used the word Holey. So there.

Joanna said...

I can't beat Holey Moley, so I'm just going to keep my trap shut.

Teri said...

"Ha! I knew I'd find you!"

Adorable photo.

scargosun said...

"Pretty sneaky, sis."

A la Connect Four.

Congrats on your SITS yesterday. I have mine today and I am trying to catch up from comment love.

S Club Mama said...

"So I don't have x-ray vision; I can still see you!"

Sounds like you're having a blast! Get some sleep.

One Crazy Chick! said...

Take Me to Your Leader.

I can't wait to hear all about your SITS day!

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything better than Holey Moley but I saw your blog on SITS and decided to stop by. Great photography.

Heather said...

That Mrs R. She's so clever!!

Martina said...

how about? 'i see you, and i *will* get you - muwahaha'

Unknown said...

What a cool picture! And congrats on being featured on Sits, i love your blog! I thought you might like to The Big Annoucement over at my blog A Daily Dose of Toni. If you are interested in having your blog included Mom Dotat please contact me back either through a comment on the post or through my email tpatton5@gmail.com Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Tricia said...

It's a hole lot of cute.

McLeodx5 said...

i don't have a clever answer but what a great idea!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my hive...I am the Queen Bee!